- Only travel trade visitors, exhibitors, international travel media and influencers will be able to attend the Event. The Event is not open to the general public.
- The China government requests all exhibition attendees register with their real names and identity information mandatorily for COVID-19 prevention and control.
- Bring your Passport and business card for onsite registration and Check-In.
- Admission is open to professional and business visitors and exhibitors who are involved in or have a direct connection or interest in the subject area of the Event or associated industries or organizations. Visitors and exhibitors should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- Registered attendees must not allow their entrance barcodes and e-badges be used by anyone else to access the event. Any failure to adhere to this is likely to lead to both individuals being removed from the Event.
- Anyone obtaining a registration by theft, deception or other illegal means will likely be asked to leave the Event.
- Anyone attending the Event should carry and produce on request of the Organizers a personal identification (e.g., passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organizers.
- No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend the Event.
- Anyone attending the Event must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the Event.
- Media registrations are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and influencers associated with the travel and tourism industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognized press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Media applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
Photography and Recording
- Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at the Event. Each attendee authorizes such photography and recording and permits the Organizers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
No visitor to the Event may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at the Event under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organizers.
Reservation of Rights
- The Organizers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Event and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organizers’ discretion.
Service, Safety and Security at our Events
- The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
- Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the event
- Staff and attendees are required to bring their e-badges either
- Temperature checks are in operation at our events
- Walkthrough or hand held scanners may be in operation at our events
- CCTV in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
- Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
- Uniformed and covert Police are in attendance at some of our events
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
- Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks.
- Follow the instructions of event staff at all times
If you have any feedback or questions about event security, please contact email@example.com
Organizer: 42F, Intercontinental Center, 100 Yutong Road, Jing’an District, Shanghai 200070, China